Account & Human Resource Executive
- Manage full set of company financial account.
- Interpret company financial statement, look for areas of profitability, savings, and improvements.
- Work closely with supplier, tax agent, auditor, company secretary, and the authorities.
- Ensure company have healthy cash flow and follow up closely on outstanding payment collections.
- Handle recruitment, which include create job posting, phone screening candidate, and recommend candidates to managers for interview.
- Issue offer letter, confirmation, promotion, termination and resignation letter.
- Handle staff payroll which includes EPF, Socso, PCB, prepare EA form etc.
- Organize company events, team building, annual dinner etc.
- Workaholic who priorities work, take career seriously & hungry for success.
- Must have at least 2 years working experience in account, or finance related job scope.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa, and Mandarin is a must as you will have to communicate with suppliers from China.
- A leader who’s independent, very detailed, organized, strong problem solver, able to multitask, and sensitive to figures.
- Must possess own transport and willing to work in Kuchai Lama.
- Require Mandarin speaking candidates as to liaise with partners in China.
- After confirmation, you will be on entitled to profit-sharing, and no ceiling on your earnings.
- Wide learning and exposure in e-commerce online business.
- With EPF + Socso + SIP + medical benefits.
- A company with strong culture, comfortable, and happy working environment.